SPACE FOR A HEADER PICTURE

SPACE FOR A HEADER PICTURE

90 DAYS OF TURBO FIRE

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Here they are, my 90 DAY TURBO FIRE RESULTS! I did it and I am BEYOND happy with my results.

Was it easy? NO. I knew going into this that the hardest part was going to be sticking to the program for 90 days. Sure, I have worked out regularly for years but it used to go something like this: Go to the gym and eat clean for a couple of weeks, get bored, get lazy, quit for a month (or two), gain weight and feel disgusting, go back to the gym for a few weeks… you get the point.

When I started this challenge I was working a (more than 40 hour a week) full time job, while taking care of a VERY energetic child with my fiancé traveling for work MOST of the time. Even for the busiest person IT CAN BE DONE, but you have to make it a PRIORITY.

I am proud to report that I did not miss ONE day of my program. In fact, I actually looked forward to working out every day. No joke. It became fun. Scheduled rest days didn’t even feel right after a while. I can now proudly call it a HABIT.

Here’s the deal on food. 80% of the time, I eat CLEAN. This means nothing processed, no added sugar, and tons of fruits and veggies. Did I cheat once in a while? YES. In fact, I cheated AT LEAST once a week. I’m human guys, I cannot have JUST ONE cheat meal a week. I fall prey to french fries more often than I would like to admit. But I don’t gorge myself. I do however allow myself enough of whatever food I am cheating with to satisfy my craving and not make me feel disgusting. One thing I have learned is that if you deny yourself something it makes you want it even more. I have also learned that I don’t like the way I feel when I overindulge on JUNK.

My results may not be as drastic as some of the other Beachbody success stories I you may have seen. I am by no means perfect and I still have some major fitness goals I want to accomplish. But, this challenge group has pushed me one step closer to getting where I want to be. I can’t wait to try MORE programs and see MORE results!

In 90 days, I have LOST 10 lbs, and 10 inches total. I have GAINED self-confidence (enough to post these pictures!), energy to keep up with my toddler, the knowledge that I can do anything I set my mind to and most importantly the ability to help more people do the same.

I became a coach because I am so excited about the way I FEEL. I want the same for YOU and I can help you get there! It’s a lot easier than you think. Are you ready?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

FIT.FOOD.LOVE. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger