SPACE FOR A HEADER PICTURE

SPACE FOR A HEADER PICTURE

WANT TO KNOW WHY I COACH?

Thursday, May 16, 2013


It’s simple really. Becoming a Beachbody coach has changed my life in more ways than one.

I am able to help people in a way I have always wanted to but never knew how. The daily messages I receive from my challengers thanking me for getting them involved are pretty amazing.

Healthy and fit is becoming a family affair. You know what they say about families who work out together… they STAY together!

I am able to work on my OWN fitness goals daily through Beachbodys AMAZING products. The library of DVD’s I am building means I will NEVER get bored with my workouts.

I have the opportunity to turn my coaching business into something that is going to allow me to WORK FROM HOME and be PRESENT in my daughters life.

Coaching has given me a confidence I have lacked almost my entire life. I’m not sure this part is something that can be explained, but it is definitely something I want more people to experience themselves.

I am working towards accomplishing some pretty amazing goals. Goals I never thought would be possible. Goals that ARE possible and will be my reality SOON.

The best part? There is room on our team for YOU. What are YOUR goals and dreams? You can accomplish anything you set your mind to. This is my PROMISE and I would love to show you how. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

FIT.FOOD.LOVE. All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger